Free software Trial (Beta)
This software uses standardized problem and solution models of Problem Characteristic Array and Solution Arrays to render quantitative calculations convenient for objectively obtaining the solution models of the corresponding problem models. A computational process is established to rapidly obtain all the relevant solution models and to objectively arrange them with priorities based on expected problem-solving potential for the given problems. This software extends a quantitative way to identify TRIZ solution models based on fuzzy and crisp similarity measures to automatically and objectively identify possible solution models to the given problems. The use of quantitative methods allows the users quickly and objectively obtaining solution models to a problem with priority based on solved data base which is the accumulation of many expert knowledge and experiences instead of individual expert’s judgment.
This software does the following
(1) Applying fuzzy and crisp similarity calculation methods to the problem-solving process of trends of evolution tool, generating solutions based on objective and rapid calculation and display it with priority.
(2) Developing an objective and repeatable trend identification software system with high hit rate and feasible solutions substantially higher than randomly selected solutions.
(3) Providing a way to continually accumulate expert knowledge and experience and integrating more expert-solved cases to provide a rapid, objective, and effective problem-solving system. This allows a continuous learning system which uses cumulative knowledge from many experts’ solved cases objectively instead of otherwise knowledge from individual experts.
The method applied in this software represents new ways of identifying prioritized solution models using quantitate measures instead of traditional qualitative reasoning.
For TRIZ, systems evolve towards ideality by overcoming CONTRADICTIONS. TRIZ matrix gathers 40 Principles (known solutions) able to overcome these contradictions. E.g. you need a static object to be longer without becoming heavier: This is a contradiction. Browse the Altshuler Matrix or use this interactive Matrix to discover possible ways of solutions.
Traditional Effect and resource databases are used to solve problems by taking in the needed functions or attribute changes to solve a problem and produce a list of effects/ resources that can be used to achieve the needed function or attribute changes to solve the problem. This Reverse Effect and Reverse Resource Databases reverse the inputs/outputs of the traditional Effect/Resource databases thus providing capabilities to identify new applications, patents, and products for a given effect or resource. The software provides a set of reverse effects and reverse resources database with the following capabilities:
(1) Resource-Generic Functions Database (Re-Gf DB)：User enters specific resource to get all generic functions that the resource can achieve.
(2) Resource-Generic Attributes Database (Re-Ga DB)：User enters specific resource to get all generic attribute changes or maintaining that the resource can change or maintain.
(3) Effect-Generic Functions Database (Ef-Gf DB)：User enters specific effect to get all generic functions that the effect can achieve.
(4) Effect-Generic Attributes Database (Ef-Ga DB)：User enters specific effect to get all generic attribute changes or maintaining that the effect can change or maintain.
The user can use the software to identify opportunities of cross-field applications using the effect or resources of existing patents, products or technologies. As such, the software can be used to identify opportunities for new patents, applications, and products.