International Society of Innovation Methods
I-SIM is the world first
and, so far only, international society dedicated solely for research,
development, training, and promotion of innovation methods.
Goals of the I-SIM:
Innovation methods are
important. However, TRIZ is only one major part of the Innovation
Methods. There are ample opportunities to integrate TRIZ and non-TRIZ
innovation methods for much wider and better research and application
opportunities. The goals of I-SIM thus include but not limited to:
- Providing a platform for Research, Development, and Promotion of innovation methods, tools, systems, and applications.
- Integrating various innovation methods such as TRIZ, deBono methods, biomimicry, etc., for synergetic usage.
- Providing complete and in-depth training/consultation/database/tools/knowledge in the field related to Innovation Methods.
- Organizing related experts and organizations for win-win collaborations.
Benefits of I-SIM
membership include but not limited to:
- Free subscription to the electronic version of the International Journal of Systematic Innovation, IJoSI.
- Free access to a large database of more-than-600 articles, innovation projects, innovation software, etc. Access to Innovation Forum discussions on I-SIM web site.
- Discount on the participation of the International Conference on Systematic Innovation (ICSI). There will be opportunities to lean from and network with world-class SI experts. The savings on the registration will already more than offset the I-SIM membership fee.
- Discount on participation of Global Competition on Systematic Innovation (GCSI)
- Discounts on the training of innovation methods, tools, and knowledge. I-SIM offers full set of the internationally recognized certificates on Technical and Business TRIZ innovation training.
- Free access to IM related seminars, webinars, and software on-line.
- The planned bi-monthly newsletter share with you the latest news in the IM areas via e-mails.
- and many more, …